Following the latest Government announcement, we would like to inform all visitors of the following changes that will be put into place as of Monday, 12th April 2021;
- Every resident is allowed up to 3 visits every week. Each visit is 25 minutes long.
- The visits will be held in the following areas:
- The Gazebo Area without perspex (maximum of 2 persons from the same household)
- The Reception Area without perspex (maximum of 2 persons from the same household)
- The Visits Room with perspex (maximum of 4 persons)
During visits without perspex, a 2 meter distance must be kept at all times. There cannot be any contact between the residents and visitors and a mask must be worn at all times by both the residents and visitors.
If you are more than 2 residents or from different households you are not allowed to share time without perspex but are advised to book your visit in the visits room behind perspex.
- Bookings will still be made through the Simblija Facebook page. When placing your booking, you will have the option to select where you would like to visit (Gazebo area, Reception area or Visits room) please ensure that you select an area.
- Visitors are strictly not allowed to go to any other area within the care home.
- Visitors coming for visits must park outside and enter through Simblija gate only. Once they enter the gate they are to go to the reception desk for their temperature to be taken and practice hand hygiene before proceeding.
- Please ensure you take into consideration your relatives’ schedule before booking your appointments.
- No items are to be passed onto the resident during visits. Items are to be dropped off at the security gate as usual.
- Residents are still not allowed to leave the care home unless they have medical appointments.
On behalf of the management, we would like to take this opportunity to thank all residents and relatives for their cooperation throughout the past months since the restrictive measures were announced by the Social Care Standards Authority. Once again we ask you for your cooperation going forward, to ensure that all residents are kept safe and secure.